- SC Supreme Court denies petitions for rehearing in Veronica case (Live 5 News).
- CAS’s Community Food Bank needs your help to help needy pets (ABC News 4).
- Folly Beach City Council votes unanimously to censure Mayor Pro Tem (Live 5 News).
- Folly Council feud not over: Ousted mayor pro tem vows court battle (Post & Courier).
- 2 Folly beach officers suspended following after hours pier incident (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina looking into Clowney contact (ABC News 4).
- Report: Couple finds burglar in bedroom saying ‘everyone is dead’ (Live 5 News).
- CCSO: Naked burglar spoke in ‘made up language’ (ABC News 4).
- Airports director to step down, cites verbal abuse and disrespect (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- The only oil local beach residents want is the tanning kind (Post & Courier).
- Blood transfusions helped teen beat leukemia (ABC News 4).
- Steve Benjamin Issues Statement On SLED Investigation (FITSNews).
- Sheriff: Upstate SC killer targeted random sex offender (Post & Courier).
- Scammer tells man to send $8000 to address in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Neighbors erect ‘dog killer’ sign for man suspected of targeting pets (Live 5 News).
- CofC finally takes sexual assault allegations seriously (Charleston City Paper).
- Mount Pleasant Senior Center keeps up with the times (ABC News 4).
- Cell towers one concern in Sergeant Jasper removal (Post & Courier).
- Former Sen. Ford: ‘Not going to stop serving the public’ (ABC News 4).
Study: Poor in SC Face Long Odds In Improving Their Lot in Life (Columbia Patch).
- Boeing boosts revenues, earnings in Q2 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Airbus exec says 787 not reliable (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Ken Vedrinski’s Italian fare finds a perfect setting on IOP (Charleston City Paper).
- Dropout rates in Berkeley, Charleston, Dorchester schools decline, lower than state average (Post & Courier).
- Judge allows Chris Latham to dip into savings, denies request to reduce support payments (Post & Courier).
- New Blues and Good Vibes for Asheville’s Get Right Band (Metronome Charleston).
Mount Pleasant on Hotel Building Boom (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Reckless needs an extra with no shame (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston woman arrested after bullets hit car (Post & Courier).
- Army Corps to conduct managed burn at Morris Island impoundment near Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek police holding Citizens Police Academy (Post & Courier).
- MBM tax preparers banned from doing anyone’s federal income taxes (Post & Courier).
- Driver in Highway 61 fatal accident charged with felony DUI (WCBD).
- Erin Perkins IN as Editor of Eater Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Mt. Pleasant Planning Commission presenting land development proposal (Live 5 News).
- Hanahan man faces attempted murder charge following North Charleston shooting (Post & Courier).
- SLED’s server of DUI evidence down for weeks (ABC News 4).
- Classes begin for students at Meeting Street Academy (Live 5 News).
- What do local comics find when they follow their big-city dreams? (Charleston City Paper).
Launch Your Stand Up Career At The 827 (Charleston Patch).
Memorial Service for Medal of Honor Recipient Hershel “Woody” Williams to be Held Friday at Patriots Point
Press Release On Friday, July 1st at 10:30 am, Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum and the Congressional Medal of...