- Was nuclear the right decision for SCE&G? (Post & Courier).
- It’s official: Summerville birthed sweet tea (Post & Courier).
- Travelers at Charleston International not worried about Asiana crash (ABC News 4).
- Congregation of historic Catholic church near Walterboro shaken by theft of precious cargo (Post & Courier).
- ‘Blockbuster’ turnout for Goose Creek Firefighter fundraiser (ABC News 4).
- Charleston marking 150th anniversary of the Civil War’s biggest local battle (Post & Courier).
- Sunday movie helps raise money for cystic fibrosis (ABC News 4).
- Catching up on changes at the Edge of America (WCBD).
Splash Day Returns July 10 (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- IOP official: Our 4th of July fireworks show “is safe” (WCBD).
- Digital currency seized in alleged drug law violation in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Cover of Afternoon has released a live album.
- Freedom Rocks Photo Gallery (Charleston Scene).
- Charleston hospitals cut staff differential pay (Post & Courier).
- St. Matthews, Citadel Square begin work repairing their sanctuaries (Post & Courier).
What $1 Million Buys in the Lowcountry (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Benefits of SC settlement with NY bank questioned (ABC News 4).
- Where South Carolina’s $350M ‘mad money’ went (Island Packet).
- On Fried Chicken Day, new ways the South is serving up the bird (Today).
Charleston County Parks’ Summer Entertainment Series Returns in June
Press Release Charleston County Parks’ popular Summer Entertainment Series is back! The nine-week show series, held at James Island and...