The party, called Tribute to the Yorktown, is set for Sunday, April 14th and will include plenty of activities and programs for everyone.
- Expanded Open Cockpit hours
- Charleston Community Band performs at 2 pm
- Musicians playing throughout the day
- Jazz musicians Lonnie Hamilton III and Ann Caldwell perform at 7 pm
- USO-style show presented by Brad and Jennifer Moranz follows the 7 pm show
- Food and beverages available
Tickets for the evening concerts are $20 and can be purchased at the Patriots Point ticket office or online. Doors open at 6:30 pm for the show.
More information can be found here.
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston
The FIFA World Cup, one of the globe’s biggest sporting events, is now underway in Qatar and many Charlestonians may...