- Mount Pleasant resident and Holy City Sinner interviewee Elise Testone plays the Charleston Music Hall at 7:30 pm. Testone is expected to have a large backing band, some guests, and setlist full of originals and covers. Plan on hearing her killer rendition of “Whole Lotta Love.”
- Grace Potter & the Nocturnals will be at the Music Farm for a sold-out show. The music starts at 8 pm. The band tends to switch up their setlists night-to-night, but here’s an idea on what to expect. If you’ve never heard Potter sing or play, you need. She’s a total rocker who would have easily fit in back in the 70s.
- The big show is at the North Charleston Coliseum. That’s where Rascal Flatts will be performing. The trio has a huge following, especially with Country fans, so expect the area around the coliseum to be packed.
- Holy City Folk will play a free show on the deck of the Pour House tonight at 5 pm.
- Inside the Pour House, you can see the Stooges Brass Band at 9 pm. Tickets are only $10.
- Both Home Team BBQs will have 9 pm V-Day shows. Davis Coen plays the West Ashley location, while Flannel Church will be at the restaurant in Sullivan’s Island.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks