City of Isle of Palms Recreation Department to Host Bluegrass & Butterfly Kisses Farmer’s Market
The City of Isle of Palms Recreation Department will kick off the summer with the first of five Farmer’s Markets on June 15th from 4 pm to 7 pm. The event will be held on the Isle of Palms Recreation Center’s front lawn, under the oaks.
Residents, neighbors, and visitors can all enjoy live music as they browse through over 60 booths and displays, family-friendly activities, and more.
Attendees can expect:
- Locally grown produce
- Local artists, crafters, photographers, and other vendors
- Food trucks and Specialty Foods
- Live Music with The Blue Plantation Band
- Family-friendly activities – face painting, balloon art, fairy hair, and games galore
- Scavenger hunt with FREE gifts (while supplies last)
- Selfie Station Fun
- Isle of Palms Fire Department Display and Truck
- Isle of Palms Police Department Display and Police Vehicles
- Isle of Palms Recreation Department Display and Demos
- Local vendor features and highlights
- The Playground and Pickleball, Tennis, Outdoor Basketball Courts, and Soccer Field will be open for play throughout the evenings’ festivities
“Our line-up of vendors each month amazing” said Karrie Ferrell, Recreation Director. “In June, to name a few, we have Wabi Sabi Food Truck, Tweak of Nature, Bella Mack Jewelry, Claudia Art, Brew-ti-ful You, Play Salty, and more! This is a family-friendly event with no admissions cost.”
The Isle of Palms Recreation Department’s IOP KIDS (3–4- year-old) will also join in the fun. They crafted special butterflies that will be featured as a part of the event décor and used as a giveaway during the event.
For more information, visit IOP.net, Facebook, and Instagram.
Advanced Screening of “The Flash” to be held in Mt. Pleasant
Warner Bros will celebrate the upcoming release of The Flash by hosting an advanced screening of the film at 7...