“The Book of Mormon” Announces Lottery Ticket Policy for North Charleston PAC Run
The Book of Mormon, winner of nine Tony Awards including Best Musical, today announced a lottery ticket policy for the shows playing at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center from May 5th to 7th. A limited number of tickets will be available at $25 each.
HOW TO ENTER THE DIGITAL LOTTERY
Between 10 am and 3 pm the day before your desired performance, visit https://lottery.broadwaydirect.com/show/bom-nc/
- Follow the link “Click here for details and to enter the lottery”
- Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Patrons will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes, patrons will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, patrons can pick up their tickets at will call. A valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter is required for pickup.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Seat locations awarded by the lottery are subject to availability.
Fans who have been selected will be notified daily via email and can then purchase up to two tickets at $25 each. The ticket lottery will continue on a rolling basis for every performance in the engagement.
About the show
The Book of Mormon features book, music and lyrics by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez and Matt Stone. The Broadway production is directed by Parker and Casey Nicholaw, and choreographed by Nicholaw. The tour is directed and choreographed by Jennifer Werner based on the original Broadway direction and choreography. Set design is by three-time Tony Award winner Scott Pask, costume design is by Tony Award winner Ann Roth, lighting design is by five-time Tony Award winner Brian MacDevitt, sound design is by two-time Tony Award winner Brian Ronan, and hair design is by Josh Marquette. Orchestrations are by Tony Award winner Larry Hochman and two-time Tony Award winner Stephen Oremus. Music supervision and vocal arrangements are by Stephen Oremus. Casting is by Carrie Gardner.
The Book of Mormon is the winner of nine Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Best Score (Trey Parker, Robert Lopez, Matt Stone), Best Book (Trey Parker, Robert Lopez, Matt Stone), Best Direction (Casey Nicholaw, Trey Parker), Best Featured Actress (Nikki M. James), Best Scenic Design (Scott Pask), Best Lighting Design (Brian MacDevitt), Best Sound Design (Brian Ronan) and Best Orchestrations (Larry Hochman, Stephen Oremus); the New York Drama Critics Circle Award for Best Musical; five Drama Desk Awards including Best Musical; the 2011 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album; four Outer Critics Circle Awards, including Best Musical; and the Drama League Award for Best Musical.
The Original Broadway Cast Recording for The Book of Mormon, winner of the 2011 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album, is available on Ghostlight Records.
Outdoor Immersive Witchcraft & Wizardry Experience Coming to Charleston
CluedUpp, an immersive outdoor events company, will host their latest adventure – “Witchcraft & Wizardry: Murder by Magic” – in...