Dorchester Paws to Host 3rd Annual “Egg My Yard” Fundraiser
The 3rd Annual “Egg My Yard” fundraiser for the dogs and cats of Dorchester Paws will be held next month. Last year, the shelter’s staff and volunteers hid 6,000 eggs, but to keep up with growth of Dorchester County and surrounding areas, the shelter has set a goal of 10,000 eggs. All money raised will go towards helping the animals of Dorchester Paws. Over 4,000 animals are due to come into the shelter this year and this money ensures that each animal gets the life-saving animal and medical care it needs.
Here’s how the event works:
- Eggs will be hidden between 7:30 pm and 11 pm on Saturday, April 8th.
- All eggs will be plastic and contain store-bought mixed candies
- For those with allergies, our Easter Bunny cannot guarantee what he may place in each egg!
- You will be supplied with a graphic that you must print and place on your front door.
- Eggs will be left in your front yard only.
- To participate, purchase a package below by Friday, April 8th!
- 20 eggs = $25
- 40 eggs = $45
- 65 eggs = $75 PLUS a basket filled of goodies
- 75 eggs = $200 PLUS a visit from the Easter Bunny, a basket of goodies
For a limited time (until March 20), purchase any package and receive a basket filled with goodies. In addition, if you purchase the 65 or 75 egg package, you will receive a plushie stuffed animal in your Easter Basket and have your eggs be themed (unicorns, sea creatures, blocks and more (while supplies last).
For more information, visit dorchesterpaws.org.
The Establishment to Host Tequila Dinner on June 22nd
The Establishment is hosting a Tequila-inspired dinner on Thursday, June 22nd, starting at 6 pm. Chef Elliott Howells has created...