The Anastopoulo Law Firm today announced the launch of the Tragedy to Triumph Scholarship. This scholarship is dedicated to Trinity Pearson, the 2021 winner of the firm’s Second Chance Scholarship. This scholarship is for qualifying students who are pursuing higher education at an accredited college or university or graduate school. Students from all academic backgrounds are invited to apply. The deadline to submit an application is June 15, 2023.
Applications for the Tragedy to Triumph Scholarship require a 1,500-word essay on the following topic: Tragedy to Triumph: How My Accident Changed My Goals. These essays should describe how being involved in a traumatic motor vehicle wreck has changed the applicant’s life and how they overcame adversity to reach their goals. Applicants must be sure not to exceed the 1,500-word limit.
Consideration for the $2,500 Tragedy to Triumph scholarship is based on the following criteria:
● Applicant is a United States citizen OR authorized to work or study in the U.S.
● Applicant is admitted for enrollment at an accredited college/university or graduate school
● An unofficial transcript showing a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0
● An original 1,500-word essay on the topic
● Agree to the terms and conditions of the Second Chance Scholarship
● Submit an application through the form on this page
● Apply by the deadline of June 15, 2023
For more information, visit the Tragedy to Triumph Homepage at: https://www.akimlawfirm.com/