Whether you’re a resident or visitor, you can ring in the new year at Wild Dunes Resort, the popular beachside property on Isle of Palms. The resort has a variety of festive activities for everyone – from a rooftop soiree to a family-friendly movie night and a prix fixe dining experience.
Here’s the schedule:
- December 31st
- New Year’s Fun
- 11 am to 8 pm
- Join the Island Adventures team for a family-friendly full day of play complete with a themed craft, BINGO and a festive, family movie at the Coastal Crust on the Sweetgrass Plaza
- New Year’s Eve at Coastal Provisions
- 5 pm and 7:30 pm seating options
- Five-course, prix fixe dining experience that begins with a caviar waffle bite, continues with a chilled lobster dish and a foie gras with pomegranate molasses. After a lemon sorbet palate cleanser, diners can choose between two entrée options, a dover sole with burned cabbage and creamy barley or a New York strip steak with pasnip puree and Romanesco. The meal is completed with a sweet popcorn semifreddo with bourbon caramel and candied thyme. More information available here.
- VIP NYE Rooftop Soiree and Gala
- 8 pm
- Guests will enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres, a charcuterie display, a seafood display, desserts, and a premium bar with champagne included atop the Indigo Rooftop at Sweetgrass Inn. The party will also feature a live band for entertainment. Tickets available here.
- The Duney Drop
- 9 pm
- This family-friendly New Year’s celebration will have you dancing the night away to the tunes of a lively DJ. Attendees will also enjoy the chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres and desserts as well as the exciting balloon drop right at midnight. Kids have their own section to enjoy complete with games. Tickets available here.
- New Year’s Fun
- January 1st
- New Year’s Day Brunch at Coastal Provisions
- Kick off 2023 with a brunch featuring three options – the Hopping John Bowl with Carolina peas, golden rice, braised pork, and a fried egg; the eggs Benedict with your choice of smoked salmon or country ham with a festive champagne hollandaise; or an avocado toast topped with burrata cheese
For more information, visit destinationhotels.com/wild-dunes.
3rd Annual Drifter Fest Announced
The 3rd Annual Drifter Fest: Bert Griggs Memorial Jam will be held on Friday, March 31st and Saturday, April 1st...