To ease the process of finding employment for job seekers, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 35 key indicators of job-market strength, opportunity and economic vitality. The data set ranges from employment growth to median annual income to average commute time.
Finding a Job in South Carolina (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 16th – Job Opportunities
- 49th – Employment Growth
- 26th – Monthly Average Starting Salary
- 18th – Unemployment Rate
- 38th – Median Annual Income (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 34th – Avg. Length of Work Week (in Hours)
- 26th – Avg. Commute Time (in Minutes)
- 39th – Job Satisfaction
- 37th – % of Residents 5+ Who Are Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19
To see the full report, click here.
15th Annual Captain’s Comic Expo Scheduled for February 25th & 26th
On both February 25th and 26th, the Captain’s Comic Expo returns to Charleston to celebrate comic book culture. The 15th...