Port of Call Food and Brew Hall, which is located adjacent to the historic Charleston City Market, recently announced the addition of several new eateries to their lineup. Details on each can be seen below.
- Pineapple Hut
- A Folly Beach favorite since 2019, joined the Port of Call patio last week
- Their specialty, Dole Whip, can be served in a cup or fresh pineapple bowl and is a dairy free, gluten free, cholesterol free, low fat, low calorie, and vegan soft serve treat
- A French bistro originally located in North Charleston
- Features baked-from-scratch sandwiches, baked goods, quiches, coffees, and more
- It is the creation of chef Bri Wilson of Brooklyn
- Taco Art
- Authentic taqueria from Chef Jason De Souza
- Features tacos, quesadillas, burritos, and rice bowls
- LowCo Seafood Shack
- From the former owners of Shem Creek’s The Shelter
- Features items like fried seafood platters, Lowcountry boil, shrimp and grits, boiled peanuts, and local peel-and-eat shrimp
- Pisco Mar
- Peruvian gastronomy concept that will occupy the existing second floor of Port of Call
- Curated by chef Esteban Delgado Diaz of Chiclayo, Peru, who recently relocated to the Lowcountry
- Will host authentic Peruvian cuisine and cocktails including ceviches, tiraditos, causas, empanadas, and arroz con pato accompanied by Pisco sours, chilcanos, Peruvian wines, and other Pisco based cocktails
While Pineapple Hut, Délicieux, and Taco Art have already opened their doors to customers, LowCo Seafood Shack and Pisco Mar are expected to make their debut in the Food and Brew Hall later this fall.
“I couldn’t be more excited to welcome these restaurants to Port of Call,” said Ryan Kaufmann, co-owner, Port of Call Food and Brew Hall. “Our goal is to continue strengthening Port of Call’s reputation as providing the highest concentration of diverse cuisine offerings in Charleston.”
With the introduction of these new eateries, current residents, Bok Choy Boy, Iaca Bowls, and Ren Osteria are exiting the Port of Call space.
Port of Call is located at 99 S Market St, Suite 5 and is open Monday through Sunday at 11 am. You can learn more at portofcallchs.com.
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Charleston…well as much as it can. It may not feel wintry,...