Downtown restaurant The Establishment will welcome Chef Ramon Taimanglo (right) of Park & Grove for their final Give Back Charleston event of the year. On Monday, August 29th, Chef Taimanglo The Establishment’s own Chef Elliott Howells will prepare a 6-course dining experience, including hors d’oeuvres, wine pairings, and cocktails. The event will benefit The LENS Foundation, a local group that works with police and neighborhoods to provide law enforcement with support to strengthen community relations and improve public safety in Charleston.
This is the final installment of the dinner series that has supported Charleston-based charities all summer long. The Establishment and their guest chefs have raised over $27,000 for local charities so far this year.
Tickets are very limited and can be purchased here.
Here is the expected menu:
- Cocktails & hors d’oeuvres served from 5:30 – 6:30
- 1st Course
- Crudo, peaches, buttermilk, sea beans, tempura flakes
- 2nd Course
- Duck fried rice, fresh herbs, crispy shallots, fermented garlic aioli, egg
- 3rd Course
- Oysters, thai mignonette
- 4th Course
- Yellowfin tuna, ramen noodles, maitake mushrooms, miso brothl
- 5th Course (family style)
- Coconut steamed whole fish, sweet potato, roasted vegetables, several accoutrements
- 6th Course
- Mango butter mochi cake, taro ice cream, pan dan coconut
Life Raft Treats Partnering with Local Businesses for Sundae Social on October 2nd
Life Raft Treats, the local ice cream and sweets business from Cynthia Wong, is partnering with some other Charleston area...