4Corners Productions, a media company specializing in the TV, Film, and Live entertainment industries, has launched a new podcast called Next Page. Charleston natives and hosts Laura Patrick and Todd Adamson (right) say the podcast is “geared towards anyone that has been affected by trauma or is interested in inspirational and uplifting conversation with fascinating people.”
Next Page has a wide range of guests on the show, including actors, writers, therapists, musicians, scientists, politicians, advocates, Broadway performers, and more.
The podcasts premiere season is expected to feature the following guests:
- Dr. Jen Armstrong – Current cast member of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Orange County
- Scott Evan Davis – TikTok celebrity with over 500K followers, award winning composer
- Omar Torres – Licensed therapist and co-host on VICE’s In Our Own World
- Norm Lewis – Broadway performer and Tony Award nominee for Porgy and Bess
- Joe Cunningham – Former SC congressman/2022 South Carolina gubernatorial candidate
- Cullen & Madison Moss – Celebrity power couple of Outerbanks & Righteous Gemstones
- David Goldsmith – Son of “The World’s Most Interesting Man” and former child actor
- Molly O’Connell – Runner up for America’s Next Top Model Cycle 16
- Regina Levert – Singer and star of LA’s Rock of Ages
- Tina Swithin – Author of One Mom’s Battle and advocate against Narcissistic Abuse
- HuneyFire – Mother/daughter Country/Pop/Soul duo
The first three episodes will be released all at once on April 19th, 2022, followed by an episode a week. To listen to the podcast, visit Spotify, Apple Podcast, or listen on your favorite listening app.
For more information, visit nextpagepodcast.com.
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Independence Day is almost here and it’s crunch time for making plans. To help you out, here’s a list of...