This year’s National Margarita Day is Tuesday, February 22nd and many Charleston area restaurants and bars will be celebrating. Below is a list of businesses that will be celebrating the “holiday” by offering guests discounts and more.
Keep checking back as the list will be continually updated – Last update on 2/20/22.
- 3 Matadors Tequileria
- $3 Margaritas All Day
- Live Music with Brandon Lamar Simmons from 4 pm to 7 pm and Dustin Brown from 7 pm – 10 pm
- Also offering table side guacamole service and a specialty tapas menu just for the occasion
- Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails
- Serving $7 margaritas all day, every day from now until 2/22/22.
- Click here to make your reservation
- Jalisco Taqueria and Tequila
- It’ll be Taco Tuesday and National Margarita Day at Jalisco
- Offering $5 House Margaritas alongside $7 Patron shots and $1.50 Tecates from 4 pm to 10 pm
- Offering $3 tacos
- Click here for more info
- Juanita Greenberg’s
- $5 House Margaritas and $3 tequila shots all day
- Mex 1 Coastal Cantina
- Offering FREE Tequila Samples and drink specials at all three locations
- West Ashley: Espolon Tequila, Sullivans: Tequila Herradura, Park West: Tequila Patron
- Pink Cactus
- Offering $5 margaritas starting at 3 pm
- $4 margaritas all day
- SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar
- Get $5 Select Margaritas all day long
- Live music from 6 pm to 9 pm by Patrick Norris, Randall Fowler Duo, and Charlotte Lisa Denovo Duo
- The Washout
- Offering their signature “Washout Rita” for $5 during Happy Hour
Inaugural Holy City Homegrown Festival Featuring Local Musicians, Beer, and Bourbon Set for July 16th
On Saturday, July 6th, Holy City Brewing will host the inaugural Holy City “Homegrown” Beer Festival presented by the brewery,...