The 36th episode of Holy City Sinner Radio, this website’s companion podcast, is now live on multiple streaming platforms. This week’s guest is PBS personality Darley Newman, host of the show “Travels with Darley,” which is now in its ninth season.
Newman is a South Carolina native who has earned six Daytime Emmy Award nominations. “Travels with Darley,” airs on SCETV on Wednesdays at 7:30 pm and on ETV World on Saturdays at 11 am. One of this season’s episodes is “Charleston & The Liberty Trail,” which will feature the South Carolina Lowcountry. The episode broadcasts on Wednesday, February 16th at 7:30 pm on ETV and again on March 12th at 11AM on ETVW. You can learn more at darley-newman.com and darleycnewman.com.
- Gerrymandered congressional lines were signed by Gov. Henry McMaster
- Charleston City Council once again defers the Human Affairs and Racial Conciliation Commission to accept amendments
- Republicans on a state Senate panel advanced a pair of anti-abortion bills despite criticism from medical and legal experts
- Credit One Stadium makes a flurry of concert announcements
You can listen to the episode via your preferred service below:
- SC House adopts Republican-dominant congressional redistricting plan; signed by Gov. McMaster (Post & Courier)
- SC Republican lawmakers advance pair of abortion bills, 1 that charges doctors with murder (Post & Courier)
- Charleston defers racial conciliation commission to accept amendments (Post & Courier)
- Credit One Stadium concert announcements (HCS)
- New Season of “Travels with Darley” Showcases South Carolina’s Lowcountry (HCS)
- Mepkin Abbey
The show’s artwork was created by Grace Lancaster-Goguen (firstname.lastname@example.org). The episode’s music is by Tyler Boone. The show is produced by Lindsay Collins from LMC Soundsystem and the popular local podcast, EffinBRadio.