This is the highest annual sales volume ever recorded for the company and represents a 52% increase over their unprecedented 2020 sales volume. The company closed 619 transactions in 2021, helping many clients throughout the Lowcountry.
“We are so thankful to our customers and clients who entrusted us with one of their biggest financial decisions over this past year,” said Owen Tyler, managing broker and partner of The Cassina Group. “Our Realtors are the best in Charleston, and in this competitive real estate market, it is essential to have a premier agent working on your behalf.”
The company, known for its cutting-edge marketing techniques and high-touch service, works with buyer and seller clients throughout Charleston. The Cassina Group again ended the year as the leading boutique firm in Charleston for properties $500,000+, $1 million+ and $2 million+.
More than 25% of the company’s transactions were recorded at $1 million or higher, with significant sales in downtown Charleston, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, Hobcaw Point, Old Village, Kiawah Island, and The Crescent.
Some notable sales include:
- 147 Flyway Drive, Kiawah Island (one of the highest priced back-flag lots ever sold on the island, which closed for $11,650,000 with Robertson Allen representing the seller).
- 2411 Atlantic Ave., Sullivan’s Island (an oceanfront home that sold for $6,850,000 with Robertson Allen representing both the buyers and sellers).
- 2508 Atlantic Ave., Sullivan’s Island (which closed for $4,713,000 with Jimmy Dye representing the buyers).
- 4001 Palm Blvd., Isle of Palms (which closed for $4,250,000 with Jason Ogden representing the sellers).
- 106 Charleston Blvd., Isle of Palms (which closed for $4,350,000 with Meghan Webster representing the sellers).
- 212 Wandolea Drive, Mount Pleasant (a waterfront home in Hobcaw Point that sold for $4,950,000 with Laura Rembert representing the buyers).
- 734 Pitt St., Mount Pleasant (a custom Old Village home that closed for $4,200,000 with Jimmy Dye representing the sellers and Will Prendergast representing the buyers).
For more information on The Cassina Group, visit www.CassinaGroup.com.
Brasserie la Banque to Host “Vive La Banque!” Bastille Day Celebration on July 14th
Brasserie la Banque will be celebrating France’s national holiday, Bastille Day, on July 14th with a festive soirée. The event...