On Thursday, February 3rd, The Charleston Place is opening its doors to hospitality professionals looking to learn more about the future of the property as it transitions from Belmond to an independent luxury hotel.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with existing members of the team and learn more about the hotel’s new culture, direction, and employment opportunities. Notable details include:
- On-the-spot hires will be made to successful applicants
- Positions available include (but are not limited to): line cook, server, housekeeper, concierge, bellhop, front desk associate
- Market-leading compensation and sign-on bonuses starting at $1,000
- Other benefits include medical, dental and vision; life insurance; comp meals; tuition reimbursement; 401K with company matching up to 4.5%; eight paid holidays
- Complimentary resume review sessions will be available to participants
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks will be provided
- Complimentary parking in the Majestic Square Garage will be provided
- Masks are required and rooms will be set up to allow for safe social distancing
The event will run from 9 am to 6 pm at The Riviera Theater (225 King Street, Charleston).
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...