The Wonderer invites you to start the new year off with a little “detox and plunge” on January 1st. In addition, the downtown venue encourages you to stay in your robes and/or any festive attire as you recover from New Year’s Eve.
The fun runs from noon to 5 pm and includes:
- Live Music by the Midnight City Band and Seth G
- College Bowl Games on the Big Screen
- All day F&B specials
- Southwestern Shrimp Wrap ($14) – Southwestern Tri-Color Quinoa, Sauteed Shrimp, Cotija Cheese, Cilantro Lime Aioli
- Roasted Farro Bowl ($12) – Sweet Potato Hash, Sauteed Kale, Pomegranate, Goat Cheese, Honey Maple Vinaigrette, Sunny Up Egg
- Porchetta & Blackeyed Peas ($15) – Southern Blackeyed peas, Collard Greens, Porchetta, Herb Vinaigrette
- Crispy Flatbread ($13) – Whipped Goat Cheese, Lemon Arugula, Crispy Prosciutto, Scrambled Egg
- Pork Chili Verde B-fast Burrito ($12) -Slow Roasted Pork, Salsa Verde, Aged Cheddar, Home Fries, Scramble Egg, Chipotle Aioli
- A La Carte Detox Spa Therapies, such as massages, cold therapy, medical grade far infrared sauna, IV hydration treatments, and more
- Come prepared to show everyone your best mid-air pose for the Leisure Dive Contest
- Take a swing at the 2021-themed pinata
- Members: Free w/RSVP on MindBody
- Member Guests: $25/person
- General Public: $50/person
Click here to purchase tickets.
Basic Projects’ Restaurants Offering “The Dreamboats” Spicy Margarita for Charity
This Friday, The Dreamboats will launch a local fundraising campaign as part of their “Row to Grow” program. The Dreamboats...