- &Lobster – New England Style Lobster rolls
- Tamishi – will be doing a seafood special
- Flight – fried chicken sandwiches
- Chucktown Mobile Seafood Cafe – Lowcountry eats
- Miss Katie’s Sweets – desserts
The event is free to attend and open to all ages. Tickets for all-you-can-eater oysters from Lowcountry Oyster Co. are $25 per person and should be purchased in advance here. Oyster tickets do not include any alcohol.
The festival will also include live music by Super Reggae Man on the Front Porch from 1 pm – 4 pm.
Click here for more information.
Firefly Celebrates 2 Years in Park Circle with Limited Edition Vodka
Firefly Distillery’s distillery in Park Circle will be celebrating its two year anniversary on Saturday, February 12th with an oyster...