The City of Charleston Office of Cultural Affairs on Wednesday announced the details of the upcoming holiday farmers markets. The markets include a Thanksgiving Market in West Ashley and a series of Holiday Markets in Marion Square.
The schedule is as follows:
- Final Regular Season Charleston Farmers Market
- Saturday, November 20th, 2021 8 am to 1 pm
- The final regular season Charleston Farmers Market will be held on Saturday, November 20th from 8 am to 1 p.m. in Marion Square. The CFM will be closed on Saturday, November 27th for Thanksgiving weekend, and open back up for the Holiday Market in Marion Square (details below)
- West Ashley Thanksgiving Market
- Sunday, November 21, 2021, 12 pm to 4 pm
- Prepare for the upcoming holiday by shopping locally at the West Ashley Thanksgiving Market at Ackerman Park this Sunday, November 21st from 12 to 4 pm
- Enjoy live music by Caja de Cuerdas from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Charleston Holiday Market
- The Annual Holiday Market in Marion Square will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, 9 am to 2 pm for the first three weekends in December (December 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th)
- Come and enjoy a bounty of fresh local produce and homegrown creativity with additional holiday décor and gifts being sold by a variety of local producers.
- The 2021 Holiday Magic Parking Voucher can be used for two hours of free parking in participating parking garages
- Find the voucher here: http://charlestonarts.org/holiday-magic/.
For more information, call the Office of Cultural Affairs at 843-724-7305.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...