Studio Barre James Island Celebrates Seven Year Anniversary This Weekend
Studio Barre James Island is celebrating its seven-year anniversary all weekend long from Friday, November 12th through Sunday, November 14th.
Here’s what’s happening at Studio Barre this weekend:
- Friday, November 12th
- The party begins on Friday with breakfast provided by GirlNextDough for the 9:15 am class
- Saturday, November 13th
- FREE classes on Saturday at 9:15 am and 10:30 am
- There will be raffle prizes given away during each class
- The party continues at Maybank Public House where they will have brunch and bubbly to celebrate
- Link to sign up for free classes
- Sunday, November 14t
- Enjoy shopping the sale at the boutique
There are two anniversary specials clients can take advantage of starting Friday and ending Sunday:
- Annual membership sale
- This is a 12-month paid-in-full annual membership that includes the same perks as the barre society membership. However, since it is paid upfront there is an annual savings of $268. Perks include vacation pauses, 15% off boutique purchases, early access to new boutique apparel, and discounts to workshops. This deal only comes around once a year
- Shop ‘til ya drop boutique sale
- All items in the boutique (excluding socks and accessories) will be 20% off and barre society members receive 30% off
Studio Barre is a barre fitness studio located on James Island next to the Terrace Theater on Maybank Highway. Studio Barre is a musically driven workout with moves inspired by ballet, pilates, and yoga. It is a whole-body workout that is designed to tone and tighten muscles creating a long, lean, and strong body. Please call us at 843-901-8353 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
BCLS Hosting Scam Prevention for Senior Adults at Goose Creek Library
Berkeley County Library System (BCLS) invites senior adults to participate in Scam Prevention for Seniors on Saturday, April 15th, 2023 from 11 am to 12...