Beginning December 3rd, travelers visiting the Montage Palmetto Bluff in South Carolina’s picturesque Lowcountry can enjoy an abundance of new festive experiences and traditional holiday activities, such as Nutcracker tea with a special ballet performance, journey on Santa’s sleigh, holiday wreath making class, Jingle Bell Dog Jog 5K, and much more.
Festive F&B Experiences
- Nutcracker Tea – Classical music aficionados and tea lovers can gather at the Canoe Club to enjoy a traditional teatime with a twist. Ballet dancers will perform excerpts from the Nutcracker while guests savor tea, tea sandwiches, and petite desserts.
- Holiday Porching – Every Friday throughout the month of December, guests can gather in the Inn Lobby for a special Holiday twist on the time-honored Southern tradition of “Porching.” Visitors can enjoy holiday treats, hot chocolate, and cider complete with holiday musical performances, while taking in the magnificent views from the porch at the back of the Inn.
- Sushi on the Fly – Enjoy a pop-up sushi counter in the Octagon with Master Japanese Sushi Chef, Shinya Horiguchi, for traditional sushi, nigiri, and signature rolls utilizing world class fish straight from the Tokyo Fish Market.
Kids & Teens
- Reindeer Games – Children ages six and up eagerly awaiting Santa’s arrival can enjoy Reindeer Games at the Palmetto Bluff Shooting Club and rotate through three thrilling activities: Silly Birds paint ball sling shot area, wildlife air rifle challenge, and archery bullseye bonanza.
- Letters to Santa, Elves Workshop, & Santa Tram Ride – Children can also partake in festive arts & crafts at the Paintbox at Moreland, including writing Letters to Santa and participating in an Elves Workshop to learn how to create their very own snow globe, Christmas gnome, or Christmas wreath. Additionally, children can ride on Santa’s “Sleigh” and take a tram tour through Wilson Village on Saturdays and Sundays starting Dec. 11.
New Naturalist Programming for Winter
- Wild Fruits & Berries of the Bluff & Owl Prowl – Travelers can walk the trails of the Bluff with the resort’s new Wild Fruits & Berries of the Bluff activity led by resident Naturalist, Brian Byrne. On the tour, guests will learn the ins and outs of diverse wildlife sustenance during the winter. Additionally, guests can venture out at dusk for an Owl Prowl experience with Byrne to discover the nocturnal world of owls at the Bluff.
Home For Christmas Package
- This holiday season, Montage Palmetto Bluff’s Signature Residences will transform into a winter wonderland of Christmas joy. Perfect for family and multi-generational getaways, the resort is inviting guests to escape to the scenic Lowcountry of South Carolina with a special “Home for the Christmas” offer, inclusive of:
- A stay in one of the resort’s luxury Signature Residences, which are thoughtfully designed to immerse guests in the Southern lifestyle – each Residence complete with its own rear and front porch! During the holidays, the Residences will be outfitted with a fully decorated Christmas tree, picturesque holiday wreaths and decorated mantle over the fireplace to get guests in the holiday spirit.
- Special deliveries by the resort’s on-staff Christmas elves! *Hint* this may include a gingerbread house assembly kit and sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles to decorate!
As the holiday season approaches, would Montage Palmetto Bluff’s festive programming or Home for Christmas package be of interest for any upcoming coverage? Additionally, let me know if you have plans to visit Savannah or the nearby area as we would be happy to look into a media stay or onsite activities for you while you’re in town.
Firefly to Host “Bring Your Own Shuckers Oyster Roast & Seafood Food Truck Festival”
On Saturday, December 4th, from noon to 5 pm, the Firefly Distillery and the &Lobster Food Truck will be hosting...
High Water Festival Announces 2022 Lineup
Redux Presents “Even When It’s Dark” a Solo Show by Doug McAbee
Charleston Symphony Announces Holiday Concert Schedule
Cougar Night Lights Returns on December 1st
Park & Grove to Host Transformation Table’s Afghan Pop Up on December 6th
LO-Fi Brewing & Extra Chill Present “An Extra Chill New Years Eve”
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized11 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized5 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 months ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie