The 11th annual Brew at The Zoo, presented by The Friends of Brookgreen Gardens, is coming up on Saturday, November 6th. This fall favorite will give guests the opportunity to sip craft brews from local breweries including Tidal Creek, Grand Strand, New South, and Crooked Hammock while enjoying food from local food trucks, listening to live music, and taking an evening stroll through Brookgreen’s Lowcountry Zoo, all while contributing to the missions of Brookgreen Gardens. The Lowcountry Zoo features animals native to our area, in habitats as close to their natural homes as possible.
“The Lowcountry Zoo is an essential element in our mission to collect, conserve, and exhibit the plants, animals, and cultural materials of the South Carolina Lowcountry,” said Page Kiniry, President and CEO of Brookgreen Gardens. “Brew at the Zoo is the major fall fundraiser hosted by The Friends of Brookgreen Gardens, and we are thrilled to have it back for its 11th year. Guests can support Brookgreen’s mission by celebrating the zoo after hours in a fun and casual setting. This year is special because all proceeds will benefit the upcoming new Red Wolf habitat.”
The Red Wolf Habitat is an upcoming exhibit at Brookgreen anticipated to be completed in spring of 2022. This habitat will include breeding space to assist the efforts of the Red Wolf Species Survival Plan to expand the population of Red Wolves in North America.
For more information about this event, visit www.brookgreen.org/events/brew-zoo-0.
- What: Brew at the Zoo
- When: November 6th; 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: Brookgreen Gardens, 1931 Brookgreen Drive, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
- Tickets: $45 for members. $50 for public. $25 for guests designated as drivers. $100 for VIP. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Details: This event is presented by Friends of Brookgreen Gardens. There will be 30 local and national brews available as well as food from vendors. Guests who purchase VIP tickets will be given full beers and have reserved seating in the Beer Garden. There will also be live music from the Paul Grimshaw Band. All proceeds from this event will support Brookgreen Gardens, a 501(c)(3) non-profit. This event is open only to guests 21 and older.
Support Your Library with Some Holiday Shopping This Season
Shop great books for the upcoming holidays and support your library by coming to the Charleston Friends of the Library’s...
Charleston Symphony Announces Holiday Concert Schedule
Cougar Night Lights Returns on December 1st
Park & Grove to Host Transformation Table’s Afghan Pop Up on December 6th
LO-Fi Brewing & Extra Chill Present “An Extra Chill New Years Eve”
Downtown Shops Partner for Inaugural Queen Street Christmas Cookie Tour
The Gin Joint and Old Forester to Host “Women and Whiskey” in Support of Breast Cancer Patients in South Carolina
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized11 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized5 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 months ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie