The 28th episode of Holy City Sinner Radio, this website’s companion podcast, is now live on multiple streaming platforms. This week’s guest is April Budney, president of Old Whaling Co., a local company that handcrafts sea-inspired products for bath, body, and home.
You can learn more at www.oldwhalingcompany.com.
- The SC Supreme Court ruled the ban on mask mandates in schools is constitutional, however school districts can still require masks
- South Carolina has the second-highest rate of child COVID-19 cases in US
- Sheriff’s office monitored Jamal Sutherland activists’ social media posts
- Dean Stephens signs off from ABC News 4 after 31 years at the station
You can listen to the episode via your preferred service below:
The show’s artwork was created by Grace Lancaster-Goguen (firstname.lastname@example.org). The episode’s music is by Tyler Boone. The show is produced by Lindsay Collins from LMC Soundsystem and the popular local podcast, EffinBRadio.
- SC Supreme Court rules ban on mask mandates in schools is constitutional
- SC has the second-highest rate of child COVID-19 cases in US, report says
- Sheriff’s office monitored Jamal Sutherland activists’ social media posts, emails show
- A farewell message from Dean Stephens
Folly Beach Shares Details for Annual Flip Flop Drop, Fireworks Show, and Bill Murray Look-a-Like Polar Bear Plunge
Folly Beach has announced the details for their most popular New Years celebrations – the annual Flip Flop Drop and...