The 27th episode of Holy City Sinner Radio, this website’s companion podcast, is now live on multiple streaming platforms. This week’s guest is Melanie Pasheluk, a Loan Administrator with Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Council of Governments (BCDCOG) whose objectives are to assist local governments develop local and regional plans within the tri-county region.
Melanie talked about the recently extended BCDCOG CARES Revolving Loan Fund, which is a way for business owners to obtain low-cost, flexible financing. You can learn more at https://www.bcdcog.com/
- Murdaughs (of course)
- Berkeley County School District officials are investigating a video posted to TikTok which captured a teacher using a racial slur
- The South Carolina Supreme Court upheld the Heritage Act, but did make one important change
- Dorchester School District Two board member Barbara Crosby has been suspended from her position pending a criminal investigation into alleged child endangerment.
You can listen to the episode via your preferred service below:
The show’s artwork was created by Grace Lancaster-Goguen (email@example.com). The episode’s music is by Tyler Boone. The show is produced by Lindsay Collins from LMC Soundsystem and the popular local podcast, EffinBRadio.
- BCDCOG’s website
- Lawsuit: Alex Murdaugh orchestrated plan to keep key passenger quiet after son’s boat crash
- Students protest BCSD teacher who used racial slur in viral video
- South Carolina’s Confederate monument protection law upheld
- DD2 board member suspended following child endangerment allegations
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...