Bea is a 30-year-old Charleston resident who is bravely battling stage 4 lung cancer. She is currently undergoing treatments guided by her amazing team of doctors at MUSC – you can read more about her story here.
With Bea being a full-time graduate student, her friends and family are rallying to raise money to support her however they can, as some of her treatments and medical needs are experimental and not covered by insurance.
What: Bea Strong Silent Auction + Fundraiser
When: October 9, 2021
Time: 12 to 3 pm
Where: Fatty’s Beer Works (1436 Meeting Street)
- All proceeds from the silent auction and a percentage of beers purchased will go toward Charleston resident Kelly “Bea” Bulak and her medical expenses while battling stage 4 lung cancer
- Silent auction fundraiser will feature local, regional, and national art, gift cards, experiences, and more
- For those who cannot attend in person, you can still bid virtually starting now! Check out the donations and bid now via the silent auction website – linked here.
- You can also donate directly via Bea’s GoFundMe page here.
- Event will include food trucks, live music, and more
Trident United Way and SC Thrive Offer Free Tax Assistance in the Tri-County
Trident United Way and SC Thrive’s free tax filing portal is now open, offering services to Tri-County residents with an...