The 24th episode of Holy City Sinner Radio, this website’s companion podcast, is now live on multiple streaming platforms. This week’s guest is Richard Reams, the Director of Development & Marketing at Palmetto Community Care (PCC).
PCC is the only independent organization in the greater Charleston area with the sole purpose of helping those living with HIV and AIDS navigate a new path forward. Theyalso provide confidential STI testing and guidance. PCC also hosts some popular fundraising events each year like the Charleston Beer Fest and Gay Bingo.
You can learn more at https://palmettocare.org.
You can listen to the episode via your preferred service below:
The show’s artwork was created by Grace Lancaster-Goguen (firstname.lastname@example.org). The episode’s music is by Tyler Boone. The show is produced by Lindsay Collins from LMC Soundsystem and the popular local podcast, EffinBRadio.
- SC tops entire country for COVID case rate as hospital reports record COVID patient count
- SC National Guard steps in to relieve overburdened Lowcountry and Pee Dee ER departments
- MUSC, Roper St. Francis Healthcare at full capacity
- Roper St. Francis Hospital activating oxygen conservation protocols
- As COVID-19 cases spike, here’s a look at how many schools have gone virtual
- Record number of kids in SC ICU with COVID as fear of Labor Day spike looms
Inaugural CF Bites Event to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Press Release Help make CF stand for Cure Found by attending a Halloween themed party filled with dancing and spirits...