Tickets officially go live for the inaugural Holy Smokes Lowcountry BBQ Festival this Wednesday, August 25th at 10 am. Event organizers also announced the festival’s music line-up.
The inaugural Holy Smokes Lowcountry Barbecue Festival is bringing together an impressive line-up of pitmasters from across the country for an event celebrating the culture, history, and traditions of American barbecue. The event will take place at The Bend in North Charleston on November 13th from 11 am to 5 pm. The festival will raise funds and awareness for families affected by pediatric brain cancer through the support of Hogs for the Cause.
Here the details:
- GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS – ($95) includes all-you-can-eat access to 3 barbecue villages, entertainment, and shopping in the vendor village. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. Water is free
- VIP ALL-INCLUSIVE TICKETS – ($200) includes everything provided in the General Admission tickets, plus access to all-inclusive VIP bars with beer, wine, and liquor. The VIP pavilion will feature bites prepared by the award-winning Lowcountry chef BJ Dennis and James Beard Award nominee David Bancroft
- Kids 7-years-old to 13-years-old ($25)
- 6-years-old and under (Free)
- MUSIC LINE-UP
- Mac Leaphart and Cordovas will kick things off for the headliner Elizabeth Cook
Head to holysmokeschs.com to purchase tickets, view the full list of pitmasters, music line-up, event day details, and more! For the chance to grab tickets one day early, sign-up for the Holy Smokes newsletter online before 10am Aug. 24th.
The Bend ins located at 3775 Azalea Dr. in North Charleston.
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Independence Day is almost here and it’s crunch time for making plans. To help you out, here’s a list of...