A local casting agency is currently accepting submissions for those interested in working as paid extras on the second season of The Righteous Gemstones, a HBO show starring Danny McBride, John Goodman, Edi Patterson, and Adam DeVine. The agency says filming is ending soon and this is the last call for extras.
Tona B. Dahlquist Casting is currently seeking people from Charleston or the surrounding area for the following roles:
- Movie Crew types, Sheriff Deputies, Inmates, Athletic Male Teens, Bus Station Patrons, Hired Armed Guards, Cute Orphans, Muscular Males and more
- 8/30 – “Movie Crew Types” on pretend Movie set
- Stunt male types, Set Medic types, Camera/Grips, SPFX types, Hair/Make up, Costume types, Producer, Assistant Director, Production Assistant types.
- 8/30 – Officer Worker types
- 8/31 – Bus Station Patrons & Riders (Blue Collar, Hardworking types)
- 8/31 – Athletic Male Teens Ages 13 -16
- 9/1 – Seeking Males that can portray Sheriff Deputies, Jail Inmates, Correction Officers
- 9/8 – Seeking a Male Photo Double with a CDL License (5’10″/235)
- 9/23 & 9/24 – Hired Armed Guard
- Must be available BOTH Dates
- Seeking Current or Former Military or Law Enforcement Males to portray Hired Armed Guard, Mercenaries/Tough Guard Types
Gibbes Museum of Art Announces Inaugural Week-long Visual Arts Festival
The Gibbes Museum of Art has announced a new annual festival of visual art, Art Charleston, which will take place...