Holy City Magic, Charleston’s only magic theater and bar, will be re-opening next month. The business closed a year ago this month.
The venue will celebrate their Grand Re-Opening with three total shows (two evening adult shows and one family matinee) from August 13th to 14th.
Here is what to expect:
- Evening Shows (8 pm on both nights)
- Resident magician Howard Blackwell will perform some new material for the theater – think mind reading and comedy
- Family Matinees (1 pm on Saturday only)
- The venue plans to host family shows at least once a month
- This month, Blackwell will headline the family show
Tickets are on sale now at www.HolyCityMagic.com.
Governor’s Mansion Christmas Open House Scheduled for December 5th
Governor Henry McMaster and First Lady Peggy McMaster invite South Carolinians and their families to join them for a Christmas...