Charleston’s innovative-driven real estate firm, The Cassina Group, finished the first half of 2021 as the No. 1 boutique firm in all of Charleston. The company has more than $406 million* in closed and pending sales so far this year, outpacing the firm’s total sales volume for the previous year.
“Throughout the years, The Cassina Group continues to set the tone for attainable luxury, focusing on our clients’ wants and needs and the unique properties that complement their lifestyles,” said Owen Tyler, partner and managing broker. “We are so grateful to have Realtors who are invested in the client experience and wonderful customers and clients who return year after year.”
In a market where inventory is at historic lows, The Cassina Group has managed to achieve these results by leveraging its impressive network. Nearly 20% of the firm’s transactions this year have been handled in-house, with no other brokerages involved.
The boutique firm, with only 39 Realtors, has participated in the sale of 82 properties over a million dollars throughout the Lowcountry so far this year.
Cassina currently ranks as the No. 1 company by sales volume on Sullivan’s Island. Significant sales on the island include:
- 2411 Atlantic Ave. ($6,850,000; Robertson Allen representing both the buyers and sellers)
- 1750 Ion Ave. ($4,000,000; Jimmy Dye representing the buyers)
- 2525 Atlantic Ave. ($3,500,000; Robertson Allen representing the buyers)
- 3021 Middle St. ($3,305,001; Robertson Allen representing the buyers)
Other notable transactions handled by The Cassina Group include:
- 106 Charleston Blvd, Isle of Palms: 8 beds, 11 full & 2 half baths, 7,164 square feet, $4,350,000 (Meghan Webster represented the seller)
- 7 Dunecrest Lane, Isle of Palms: 7 beds, 8 full & 2 half baths, 4,991 square feet, $3,890,000 (Robertson Allen represented the seller & Meghan Webster represented the buyer)
- 2200 Palm Blvd., Isle of Palms: 6 beds, 4 baths, 3,000 square feet, $3,000,000 (Chris Eller represented the buyers)
- 121 Live Oak Drive, Old Village, Mount Pleasant: 5 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,369 square feet, $3,050,000 (Will Prendergast represented the sellers)
- 34 New St., South of Broad, Charleston: 5 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,280 square feet, $3,839,560 (Charles Baarcke represented the sellers)
- 6 New Town Lane, The Crescent, Charleston: 5 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,200 square feet, $3,695,000 (Robertson Allen represented both the buyers and sellers)
The firm forecasts the second half of the year to be equally strong for Charleston real estate as more and more people relocate to the area, taking advantage of remote work options and the advantageous lifestyle afforded by the Lowcountry.
The innovation-driven real estate firm has a proven reputation for delivering stronger results through leading-edge technology and building lasting relationships. The company recently launched a new website at CassinaGroup.com to showcase their beautiful Lowcountry listings. The company has two offices in Charleston, including downtown Charleston and Mount Pleasant.
For more information on The Cassina Group, visit CassinaGroup.com.
*Statistics pulled on 7.12.2021
2nd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street Scheduled for 10/30
Blue Steel Promotions will host their 2nd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street from 2 pm to 10 pm...
Traveling Dinosaur Exhibit Rolling into North Charleston
Support Beautiful Gate Center By Purchasing Stingrays Season Opener Tickets
Doggie Costume Contest Benefiting Charleston Animal Society Scheduled for October 28th
Volunteers Needed: Going Places to Give 390 Custom Bikes, locks, Helmets to Disadvantaged Kid
Comedian Tig Notaro to Perform at the Charleston Music Hall in January
Doom Flamingo to Perform at The Wonderer on October 23rd
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie