In order to determine the safest and least costly driving environments for U.S. teenagers, WalletHub compared the 50 states based on 23 key metrics. The data set ranges from the number of teen driver fatalities to the average cost of car repairs to the presence of impaired-driving laws.
Teenage Driving in South Carolina (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 42nd – Teen Driver Fatalities per 100,000 Teens
- 16th – Teen DUIs per 100,000 Teens
- 35th – Avg. Cost of Car Repairs
- 46th – Premium Increase After Adding Teen Driver to Parent’s Policy
- 37th – Vehicle Miles Traveled per Capita
- 28th – Quality of Roads
- 35th – Presence of Impaired-Driving Laws
To see the full report, click here.
Latina Bazaar Market Announces Several Upcoming Events
Roxana Massie, owner of Roxy Latin Jewels & Fashion, will host several events at Tradesman Brewing Co. in downtown Charleston....