Cannabidiol seems to be everywhere, from bath bombs and topical creams to gummies and beverages. The revolution surrounding alternative medicines like cannabis has helped consumers opt for more natural remedies. The rising cost of American healthcare and proof regarding the medicinal potential of such products has made the cannabis industry grow exponentially. In 2017 alone, Americans spent over $360 million on hemp products. Companies like CBDfx (https://cbdfx.com/collections/cbd-hemp-capsules/) offer several high-quality hemp products, including soft gels, pills, and capsules that enable users to ingest cannabis conveniently. What makes these products so effective and popular worldwide? Here’s a look at everything you need to know about CBD hemp capsules and the benefits they provide!
What are CBD capsules?
Cannabidiol, better known as CBD, is one of over a hundred cannabinoids and chemical compounds found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. It is a phytocannabinoid that interacts with our endocannabinoid system. These chemical compounds possess various medicinal and therapeutic properties, helping induce several positive changes in our bodies. All mammals have an internal mechanism, such as the endocannabinoid system, to maintain homeostasis. The endocannabinoid system regulates hormone production, sleep cycles, cognitive ability, and immune response.
Cannabidiol capsules are pills that contain these hemp extracts in varying concentrations. Companies can extract cannabidiol from marijuana and hemp. While the former contains higher concentrations of tetrahydrocannabinol, the latter has more CBD in it. Unlike cannabidiol, tetrahydrocannabinol is a psychoactive component that produces mind-altering effects. It is responsible for inducing the intoxication and light-headedness associated with cannabis consumption. The 2018 Farm Bill legalized the sale of hemp products containing less than 0.3% THC. As a result, CBD hemp capsules containing virtually zero tetrahydrocannabinol have become popular within the healthcare and wellness vertical.
Benefits of CBD Hemp Capsules
- Since these contain lesser amounts of THC, they are safer and healthier than products containing high amounts of THC. Unlike their psychoactive counterparts, cannabidiol-infused capsules do not affect the consumer’s motor skills or cognitive abilities. As a result, individuals who use such items can go about their business as usual, without turning any heads or feeling intoxicated. Additionally, while consuming high amounts of THC can leave people feeling paranoid, CBD is an anxiolytic, which prevents anxiety and psychosis.
- They work as potent analgesics, helping alleviate symptoms associated with chronic and acute pain. As a result, individuals suffering from various physical ailments can experience relief from constant aches and joint pains. Being in pain all the time can lead to increased negativity, demotivation, and irritability. However, consistent use of cannabidiol can help ease or soothe aching joints while also aiding muscle relaxation and recovery.
- Athletes and gym enthusiasts can rely on such products to soothe their aching muscles after a grueling workout. The anti-inflammatory properties of cannabidiol make it an effective muscle relaxant and recovery agent. As a result, such products can help individuals provide their muscles the rest it requires, leading to faster recovery and growth.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of these compounds help improve our skin’s tone, texture, and quality. Individuals can use them to achieve youthful-looking, supple and soft skin that doesn’t show signs of aging. Additionally, cannabidiol also offers robust anti-oxidant properties that help in protecting the skin against free-radical damage. As a result, these products can keep the skin looking radiant and glowing while regulating sebum production and preventing acne.
- By soothing muscle aches and pain, these hemp extracts make it easier for individuals suffering from sleep-related disorders to fall asleep. Sleeping is crucial to our bodies as it provides our internal systems with enough time to carry out repair works and maintain balance. Without proper rest, we would all suffer in several ways, including reduced cognitive ability and a sense of physical wellbeing.
- The FDA recently approved the first cannabis-infused drug to treat a rare form of pediatric epilepsy, highlighting the medical potential of cannabis. The compound within such products also prevents nausea and vomiting, being especially useful to people undergoing chemotherapy.
- Several studies have highlighted the Neuroprotectant abilities of hemp extracts that help them prevent neurological degeneration. These properties make cannabidiol effective in treating several neurological disorders, including depression, anxiety, and Alzheimer’s disease.
How Do CBD Hemp Capsules Work?
The cannabidiol we ingest has to get digested in our bodies before it enters our bloodstream. These chemical compounds work by interacting with our body’s endocannabinoid system. They resemble endocannabinoids produced by the body and can, therefore, bind with receptors. They latch onto CB1 and CB2 receptors found within our bodies. While the former is a part of our CNS, the latter occurs naturally throughout the peripheral nervous system. CB1 receptors are responsible for managing our cognitive functioning, pain recognition, and relay and appetite. On the other hand, CB2 receptors are in charge of handling our immune response. Inflammation is our body’s response to external threats, and since hemp extracts can help regulate such interactions, they can reduce excessive inflammation.
Manufacturers make these capsules by extracting CBD from hemp leaves and then diluting it using a natural carrier, such as coconut oil or MCT. Individuals can choose between various options available on the market depending on their personal needs, requirements, and preferences. Capsules have been gaining popularity in recent years as they are convenient to access, use and purchase. They resemble traditional pills in all ways, helping remove any stigma attached to consuming such products. Additionally, they do not require any preparatory work, unlike oils and Sunday Scaries sleep tinctures, which people incorporate into their diets.
Buying the Best CBD Hemp Capsules
Consumers need to research the market thoroughly to ensure they buy the best products that suit their needs and requirements. Going through online reviews and customer testimonials will help users gauge the credibility of online stores and vendors. Additionally, users should always analyze third-party testing reports and certificates to ascertain the quality of the product. These reports contain details regarding the active ingredients used in each item. It also details the additives, flavoring agents, and other substances added. Consumers should consult a doctor before starting any CBD-based regimen to prevent adverse drug reactions and side effects. Doctors can also provide comprehensive dosing guidelines and recommendations, which help users gauge the strength and potency of items.
Companies like CBDfx offer several high-quality CBD hemp capsules. Some of their most popular products include 30 and 60-count bottles containing pills with potency between 25mg to 1500mg. CBDfx has both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum products. While their Soft gels fall into the former category, their Morning and Night capsules contain 30mg of broad-spectrum CBD.
As you can see, cannabidiol offers various medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Incorporating these capsules into your daily routine can help you alleviate symptoms of pain, inflammation, and insomnia naturally. Unlike synthetic drugs, they do not cause adverse side effects and reactions. How have CBD hemp capsules helped you transform your life? Let others make the switch to healthier, more natural products by sharing your experience below!
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...