In order to help dads balance their dual role as parent and provider, WalletHub compared the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia across 23 key indicators of friendliness toward working dads. The data set ranges from the average length of the work day for males to child-care costs to the share of men in good or better health.
Life as a Working Dad in South Carolina (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 43rd – Male Life Expectancy
- 34th – % of Kids Younger than 18 with Dad Present Living in Poverty
- 42nd – Male Uninsured Rate
- 30th – Avg. Length of Work Day (in Hours) for Males
- 36th – % of Physically Active Men
- 44th – Day-Care Quality
For the full report, click here.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...