To help Americans settle down in the best and most affordable place possible, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 52 key indicators of livability. They range from housing costs and income growth to education rate and quality of hospitals.
Living Conditions in South Carolina (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 26th – Housing Costs
- 41st – % of Population in Poverty
- 40th – % of Insured Population
- 28th – % of Adults in Fair or Poor Health
- 33rd – Avg. Weekly Work Hours
- 18th – Restaurants per Capita
- 24th – WalletHub “States that are Recovering the Quickest from COVID-19” Rank
To see the full report, click here.
Islander 71 to Host “Champagne & Pearls” on December 10th
On Saturday, December 10th, Islander 71, a restaurant on Isle of Palms, will host “Champagne & Pearls,” an oyster roast...