You have tickets to a RiverDogs game! Here’s what to know before you go.
Face Coverings: *UPDATED* As of May 18th, in accordance with CDC and City of Charleston guidelines, fans are NOT required to wear masks in the ballpark. However, in accordance with CDC guidance, non-vaccinated attendees are encouraged to wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking.
Cashless Purchasing: The RiverDogs have installed cashless options at all major points of sale in and around the Ballpark, including the parking lots. Cash will not be accepted. Fans will have access to a mobile ordering platform on their smartphones once in the ballpark.
Paperless Tickets: Game admission tickets and vouchers will live in your online account, MyTickets. The RiverDogs encourage fans to present barcodes on a mobile device at the entrance to the ballpark; however, you may also print your tickets at home and present them at the gates. There will be no traditional Will Call location, although the Box Office will be open during games for troubleshooting.
No Bags Policy: The RiverDogs will implement a No Bag Policy for all guests, except for small purses (no larger than 6.5in x 4.5in), medical bags and diaper bags.
Capacity: The RiverDogs are back to operating at full capacity. Most sections are not socially distanced; please contact us or see an usher if you are unhappy with your seating location.
More about how the RiverDogs are working to keep fans safe here.
When you arrive …
1. PARKING – If you’re driving, find parking in one of the lots operated by the RiverDogs – the MUSC Hagood Lot (355 Fishburne Street) is your best bet. Parking is $5 + tax/fees, which is payable on-site only by credit card. If you wish to purchase parking in advance CLICK HERE.
2. TICKETS – Have your tickets ready on (a) a mobile device, or (b) printed ticket you printed from home. Access your account HERE to add to your phone. There is no Will Call booth at the ballpark; if you need help accessing your tickets, go directly to the box office.
3. EASY ENTRY – Proceed to one of our two general admission gates – without any bags (except medical bags, diaper bags, or clutches). The two open gates will be (1) Front Gate on Fishburne Street near the Box Office, and (2) Marsh Gate on the back corner of the VIP Parking lot next to the ballpark. The Side Gate is available only for accessible entrance. Gate Map is below.
Taylor Festival Choir and Na Fidleiri Re-Imagined Present “Pathways to Healing,” A Choral Concert Focused on Healing and the Arts
Press Release The Taylor Music Group opens its 20th Anniversary Season with “Pathways to Healing,” a concert featuring the Taylor...
Dashi Kicks Off Weekly Paws on the Patio Series on September 30th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Series Wraps up on October 21st
Dashi Announces Ice Cream Carnival
Lewis Chile Roast Returns on October 10th
Charleston Moves to host “Better North Bridge” Ride on 10/2
Emeline Announces Inaugural Keep Shop Makers Fair
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men