North Charleston’s Independence Day event is back, showcasing the Lowcountry’s largest 4th of July fireworks show on Sunday, July 4th from 7 pm to 10 pm at Riverfront Park. The show is free to attend.
Some details on this year’s event:
- Fireworks at will go off at dark
- Music by DJ Natty Heavy
- There will be NO kids zone this year.
- Parking is free
- Enter the former Navy Base via McMillan or Virginia Avenues for parking
- Walking, biking, carpooling, and ridesharing are encouraged
- Guests attending the event are invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets, as there is no seating provided
- Attendees are encouraged to bring plenty of water and snacks, if desired.
- NO entry into the park until 5 pm
- All bags will be searched
- NO grills allowed in the park during the festival
- NO sparklers or outside fireworks allowed
Click here for further information.
Nate Bargatze Adds Second Show at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center
Comedian Nate Bargatze has added a second show at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center on Friday, September 10th at...
The Park Cafe to Host “Coffee with the Mayor” on June 23rd
22nd Annual 5K Fun Run to Benefit Area Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia Set for August
2nd Sunday on King Street Returns on September 12th
Lowcountry Nonprofits Can Apply for Free Services Provided by Local Marketing Agency
for KING & COUNTRY Announce Concert at North Charleston Coliseum
Fetter Health Care Network, MUSC, and Palmetto Project to Host COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events9 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview8 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks