In advance of their impending opening, Berkeley’s, a casual, neighborhood spot coming to 624 ½ Rutledge Avenue, will pop up at Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. on Tuesday, June 1st from 11 am to 9 pm. The event will give locals a chance to taste what’s to come later this summer.
Berkeley’s partners Marc and Elizabeth Hudacsko, formerly of the successful pop-up series We Flew South, will serve a menu of small plates, salads, and sandwiches from the restaurant menu. Beverages will be available from the brewery. The menu includes (subject to change):
- Pork Belly – fennel pollen, citrus, chili, romesco, greens… $12
- Meatballs – grandma sauce, pecorino…$10
- Spicy Hummus – pickled shallot, feta mousse, fried chickpeas, crusty bread…$10
- Caesar – romaine, pecorino, anchovy, croutons…$0
- Beet Salad – baby greens, blue cheese, honey spiced cashews, beet vinaigrette…$12
- Cheesesteak – shaved ribeye, onion, housemade whiz…$12
- Reuben – corned beef, swiss, 1000 island, sauerkraut, griddled rye…$12
- Chicken Parm – chicken cutlet, grandma sauce, mozzarella…$13
Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co. is located at 1505 King Street, #115.
For more information on Berkeley’s, visit www.eatatberkeleys.com.
Boone Hall’s Fright Nights Returns for Spooky Season
Boone Hall’s popular “Fright Nights” Halloween attraction is back on select nights through October 30th. There are multiple ticket options...