On May 30th, from 12 pm to 4 pm, a group of Broad Street businesses will host an event called Treat Yo’ Self Sunday. There will be sales, music, refreshments, and even 15-minute minifacials at 55 and 57 Broad Street.
Participating companies include:
- Othos is owned by Hannah and Joe Hosemann, a couple that has been selling their luxury candles in the city market for more than half a decade. They have expanded their candle making into natural and handmade body care products. They strive for sustainability and inclusivity. They will be giving away free promotional gear (stickers, sunglasses, refreshments) and having a 20% off sale.
- B. Minton is a women owned company that curates gift boxes with products owned by small businesses in the lowcountry. They will have a table set up inside Othos and will be selling their “Self Care Gift Boxes” at 10% off.
- Complete Beauty Wellness Spa, a small spa owned by Jennifer Foster Talbot will be set up inside Othos giving free 15-minute facials to customers who purchase products from Othos, along with a coupon for her spa or products sold at her spa.
- Nostalgia Hollow Co. is a brand new boutique in Charleston. They are established in Kannapolis, NC but decided to bring their business to the Lowcountry. It is black-owned and woman-owned. They work to find and curate an inventory that gives you a sample of local artisans and businesses.
- Seyahan Jewelry store is a Turkish Jewelry store owned by a couple Matthias Weimer and Laura Parker, who met in Istanbul and have traveled together to work with artisans and learned about the craftsmanship in Turkey.
Click here for more info.
Latina Bazaar Market Announces Several Upcoming Events
Roxana Massie, owner of Roxy Latin Jewels & Fashion, will host several events at Tradesman Brewing Co. in downtown Charleston....