Wiki Wiki Sandbar on Folly Beach today debuted a brand new menu focused on local seafood and island flavors.
“Our team is thrilled to debut our new menu featuring the best catch from our favorite local purveyors like Tarvin Seafood, Crosby’s, Abundant Seafood and Lowcountry Seafood,” said Wiki Wiki Sandbar’s Culinary Director Ian Holmes. “Our new dishes are just as stunning as they are delicious, and the response from locals and visitors alike has been tremendous so far.”
Available for both lunch and dinner, Wiki’s new collection of appetizers, sandwiches, salads, plates, and sides includes items like:
- Fish Curry with eggplant and coconut
- Shrimp Louis Salad with poached shrimp from Tarvin Seafood, hard-boiled egg and edamame
- Ceviche with olives, avocado, and cilantro
- Sandbar Steamer made with local fish, Bulls Bay clams, andouille sausage, potatoes, asparagus, BBQ butter, and green harissa
- Grilled Pineapple
- Grilled Corn & Jalapeno Slaw
- Garlic Fries
Guests can wash down their meal with a cocktail like the frozen Froloha with Verdejio, vermouth, passionfruit and vanilla, or the Pineapple Incident made with Pineapple Dole Whip, rum, lime, and whipped cream.
Wiki Wiki Sandbar is located at 15 Center Street and is open Sunday-Thursday from 11 am to 10 pm, and Friday-Saturday from 11 am to 11 pm. For more information or to view their full menu, visit www.wikiwikisandbar.com.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...