The event, “A Night Under the Tent: Reliving your favorite childhood memories of joy,” will provide the funds needed to support their programs and help buy bikes in October for the 385 disadvantaged kids that attend Lamb Elementary.
The evening will consist of live and silent auctions, entertainment by the musician Seth G, heavy hors d’oeuvres, an open bar, entertainment by international magician Scott Wells, an Aerial Bartender, plus some surprises.
- VIP Table: $2,000
- 10 reserved seats, 2 tickets to the VIP cocktail experience, a private waiter, upgraded alcohol, branded logo on table marker
- Reserved Table of 6: $1,200
- Reserved 6 seats, custom table marker
- Reserved Table of 4: $800
- Reserved 4 seats, custom table marker
- Individual Ticket: $125
- Will have a place to sit, but not guaranteed you will have a seat with who you came with
The Patriots Point Pavilion at the Golf Links is located at 1 Patriots Point Pavillion in Mt. Pleasant.
About Going Places
Going Places’ mission is to provide disadvantaged kids with their most basic childhood right – A right to Joy. They do that by surprising every child in the low-income, high-poverty elementary schools with a brand new, high quality, custom bike. This bike represents Joy, freedom, escape, ownership, and restored innocence in these children’s lives. Going Places has given 2060 bikes to disadvantaged kids in 4 years time. Going Places is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
To learn more visit www.GoingPlacesNonprofit.org
Islander 71 to Host “Champagne & Pearls” on December 10th
On Saturday, December 10th, Islander 71, a restaurant on Isle of Palms, will host “Champagne & Pearls,” an oyster roast...