On Wednesday, April 14th, Félix Cocktails et Cuisine will host a special culinary experience in partnership with Basil Hayden Bourbons. The prix fixe meal will feature the restaurant’s contemporary French cuisine, along with cocktails crafted with Basil Hayden’s small-batch, premium bourbon whiskey.
The $80 prix fixe menu is as follows:
- First Course
- Roasted baby beet salad, Smoked aged goat cheese, pistachios, and bourbon cherry vinaigrette
- Cocktail pairing, Basil Hayden Parisian style Manhattan, Basil Hayden Bourbon, Antica Carpano sweet vermouth, Bourbon cherry juice, angostura bitters
- Second Course
- Braised bone in short ribs, bourbon roasted butternut squash risotto, charred broccollini au jus
- Cocktail pairing, Basil Hayden Dark Rye Old Fashioned, Cinnamon flavors, Angostura and orange bitters
- Third Course
- Maple Bread Pudding, pecan streusel, Basil Hayden Dark Rye anglaise
- Cocktail pairing, Basil Hayden Dark Rye on a BIG rock
Félix Cocktails et Cuisine is located at 550 King Street. Tickets can be purchased via Resy.
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...