In order to identify which states rely most and least on Medicaid, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 12 metrics, ranging from total Medicaid spending per low-income population to adult care quality to the eligibility level of children.
Medicaid Coverage in South Carolina (1=Most, 25=Avg.):
- 43rd – Total Medicaid Spending Per Low-income Population
- 37th – State vs. Federal Medicaid Contribution
- 37th – Adult Care Quality
- 35th – Children Medicaid Eligibility Level
- 20th – Pregnant Women Medicaid Eligibility Level
To see the full report, click here.
Boone Hall’s Fright Nights Returns for Spooky Season
Boone Hall’s popular “Fright Nights” Halloween attraction is back on select nights through October 30th. There are multiple ticket options...