The Charleston County Register of Deeds Office will operate under limited hours Monday, March 1 through Friday, March 5 in order for staff to process paperwork. The office will operate on the following schedule:
- The office will be closed for in person recordings. There will be no recorders at the counter.
- The office will be open regular hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) for research purposes and copy request only.
- Documents will be permitted to be dropped off.
- Documents will be recorded in the order in which they are received.
- Documents may or may not be recorded the same day
- Please have documents banded together or in envelopes; no loose papers.
- The office will continue to receive FEDEX, UPS, Courier, as well as make our daily mail pick up.
For questions, please call the Register of Deeds Office at (843) 958-4800.
For information on Charleston County Government news and services, the public can visit: www.charlestoncounty.org
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...