Personal finance website WalletHub today released its 2021 Property Taxes by State report and South Carolina was listed as having the 6th lowest real estate property taxes in the country.
Here are some of their findings:
Property Taxes in South Carolina (1st=Lowest; 25th=Avg.):
- Real-Estate Property Tax Rank: 6th
- Vehicle Property Tax Rank: 45th
- Real-Estate Tax on Median State Home Value: $924
- Real-Estate Tax on Median U.S. Home Value: $1,238
- Vehicle Property Tax on Best-Selling Car: $593
To see the full report, click here.
Nighttime at the Museum Returns to The Charleston Museum
The Charleston Museum is bringing back the popular after-hours event Nighttime at the Museum. On Friday, June 3rd, attendees of...