On Thursday, February 25th, Charleston County is partnering with Fetter Health Care Network to administer COVID-19 vaccines at the Baxter-Patrick James Island Library located at 1858 S. Grimball Rd. in Charleston. Vaccines will be available from 9 am to 2 pm to eligible citizens on a first come, first serve basis. The library and book drop will be closed to the public that day. Citizens will be able to fill out paperwork on the day of the vaccine clinic.
The Department of Health and Environmental Control is currently in Phase 1a.
Citizens eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine under Phase 1a:
- Age 65 or older
- Healthcare worker (required verification: employee badge, picture of professional license, personalized letter from employer)
- Parent of medically fragile child (required verification: signed attestation form from provider of child)
- Pediatric special needs caregivers will need to fill out this form
- Critical essential worker (defined by DHEC) guidelines: COVID-19 Vaccine | SCDHEC
To fill out paperwork, please bring:
- Personal Photo Identification
- Employment Photo Identification, if applicable (employer badge, picture of professional license, personalized letter from employer)
- Insurance Card, if applicable, social security number if no insurance
- Provider Attestation Form, if applicable
Those who receive their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on February 25 will be scheduled for a second dose at the same location. Citizens with questions can call the library at 843-805-6930.
Charleston County and Fetter Health Care Network are currently working to schedule vaccine clinics in other rural areas of the County. These dates and times are tentative due to vaccine availability.
Charleston Home + Design Show Returns in February
Charleston Home + Design magazine’s annual Charleston Home + Design Show will take place at the Charleston Area Convention Center...