WalletHub recently updated its study on the “States with the Cheapest & Most Expensive Car Insurance.” Based on WalletHub’s analysis, South Carolina was determined to be the 14th most expensive state for car insurance in 2021.
- American National
- State Farm
Other Key Findings:
- Full coverage car insurance costs 168% more than minimum coverage in South Carolina, on average.
- 16-year-olds pay 352% more for car insurance than 55-year-olds in South Carolina, on average.
- Married drivers pay 7% less for car insurance in South Carolina than single drivers, on average.
- Drivers with a DUI pay 72% more for car insurance than drivers with a clean record in South Carolina, on average.
- 61 million Americans have reduced their car insurance coverage due to COVID-19.
- 105 million Americans say they’re not getting their money’s worth from their car insurance.
- 55 million Americans have second thoughts about owning a car due to COVID-19.
You can see the full report here.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks