WalletHub recently updated its study on the “States with the Cheapest & Most Expensive Car Insurance.” Based on WalletHub’s analysis, South Carolina was determined to be the 14th most expensive state for car insurance in 2021.
- American National
- State Farm
Other Key Findings:
- Full coverage car insurance costs 168% more than minimum coverage in South Carolina, on average.
- 16-year-olds pay 352% more for car insurance than 55-year-olds in South Carolina, on average.
- Married drivers pay 7% less for car insurance in South Carolina than single drivers, on average.
- Drivers with a DUI pay 72% more for car insurance than drivers with a clean record in South Carolina, on average.
- 61 million Americans have reduced their car insurance coverage due to COVID-19.
- 105 million Americans say they’re not getting their money’s worth from their car insurance.
- 55 million Americans have second thoughts about owning a car due to COVID-19.
You can see the full report here.
15th Annual Captain’s Comic Expo Scheduled for February 25th & 26th
On both February 25th and 26th, the Captain’s Comic Expo returns to Charleston to celebrate comic book culture. The 15th...