To help couples find the most wedding-friendly destinations, WalletHub compared more than 180 of the biggest U.S. cities across 20 key indicators of cost-effectiveness, convenience and enjoyment. The data set ranges from average wedding cost to venues and event spaces per capita to wedding vendors.
Getting Married in Charleston (1=Best; 91=Avg.):
- 4th – Avg. Wedding Cost
- 7th – Wedding Chapels & Churches per Capita
- 48th – Bridal Shops per Capita
- 87th – Flower & Gift Shops per Capita
- 91st – Musicians & DJs per Capita
- 31st – Avg. COVID-19 Cases in the Past Week per Capita
To read the full report, click here.
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...