To identify which states have the fewest coronavirus restrictions, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 14 key metrics. Their data set ranges from whether restaurants are open to whether the state has required face masks in public and workplace temperature screenings. Below, you can see highlights from the report, along with a WalletHub Q&A.
Coronavirus Restrictions in South Carolina (1=Fewest, 25=Avg.):
- 8th – Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 23rd – Workplace Temperature Screening
- 1st – State Guidance on Customer Health Checks at Restaurants
- 1st – Travel Restrictions
- 1st – Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 1st – Strictness of “Shelter in Place” Order
- 1st – Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 22nd – Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
- 1st – Working from Home Requirements/Recommendations
Note: Rankings are based on data available as of 12:30 p.m. ET on January 25, 2021.
You can see the full report here.
Life Raft Treats Partnering with Local Businesses for Sundae Social on October 2nd
Life Raft Treats, the local ice cream and sweets business from Cynthia Wong, is partnering with some other Charleston area...