Two Lane America, Vive Le Rock Productions, and Rockabillaque present the inaugural ‘Rolling Route 66’ Virtual Car Show, an online car show where car owners from around the globe can enter their vehicle and compete to win in over 50 classes of cars plus awards for “Best of Show” and “Most Car Club Participation.”
The ‘Rolling Route 66’ Virtual Car Show will shine a light on vehicles of all makes, models, and years giving owners a way to safely show off their cars during a time when the majority of the car shows have been canceled due to the pandemic.
How the days of the ‘Rolling Route 66’ Virtual Car Show will work:
From February 8th to the 28th, event organizers will travel “virtually” to a different Route 66 state (going east to west) with updates on the newest cars to register as well as which cars are in the lead for “best in show.” These videos will be posted to Facebook, YouTube, and emailed to anyone registered or that have voted.
Virtual Car Show participants do not need to be “from” any of the eight Route 66 states to enter.
For Car Show Participants:
- Register a car if you can (Limit 1 vehicle per household)
- Share your entry with all your friends on social media and encourage them to vote for you!
- Engage with each other in the comments as organizers share the daily “show videos” on social media
- Pre-Entry: January 25-February 7th
- Show dates: February 8-28th
- Entry Fee: $0 / Who can enter: Anyone with a car or truck they want to show off!
- (Open to all states and countries)
- Number of classes: 50 (Click for full list of classes)
- Judging: Online spectator voting beginning January 25th
- Note: 1 Vote per person per day
- Awards for Class and “Best of Show” and Award for most club participation
Berkeley County Library System to host Tiny Art Show for Teens
Berkeley County Library System (BCLS) is hosting a Tiny Art Show for Teens (Ages 12-18) during July. Customers may pick...